Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Heleyna


Heleyna turned 3 on April 7th. We took her to Disneyland for her birthday and I think Brad was more excited about it than Heleyna. She got to have a party with Mickey and Minnie and decorate her own birthday cake and ohhh the rides rides rides rides. Her favorite part was going through Aurora's castle. I think she went through it about 10 times. She was a good sport the whole day and wanted to end the day (at 10:00 at night) with a last ride with Nemo. While waiting in line, she fell asleep on my shoulder and I couldn't get her to wake until the submarine "dove". At least she woke up to enjoy the ride. By the time we got off the ride and back to the hotel, it was 11:30. A very late night for her, but hey, you only turn three once. Brad and I had a great time and Braden was an angel through the whole thing. His favorite part was lunch, lunch and lunch. Keep the milk flowing.

Since Grandma couldn't be here for Heleyna's birthday, we recorded Heleyna opening your presents. Enjoy. - By the way, Heleyna had just woken up. I really do fix her hair sometimes though she would have it otherwise.

0 comments: