Monday, May 25, 2009

Mr. Sandman








It's feeling like summer again. We've been going out to the bay for some jet skiing and we all seem to benefit. Heleyna loves to play in the sand. Sometimes I wonder if she leaves any at the bay because her swimsuit and her body are usually covered in it. Brad has a great time on the skiis. Every once in a while he'll let me get on them. While I'm riding around at 50 mph I'm reminded of why he bought the jet skiis in the first place.....because they're fun! Braden gets to hang out in the tent and stay warm. As you can see from the pictures he enjoys it and doesn't complain. Sometimes his friend Jack (who is 3 weeks old now), hangs out in the tent with him and keeps him company. We will definitely miss going to the Bay every weekend. I'm not sure what we'll do in NJ to pass the time. The NJ shore doesn't sound all that appealing to us, but we'll have to give it a try.

0 comments: